We are seeking a C# / .NET Web Developer to join a busy development environment working on the latest e-commerce, content management and e-learning projects.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with C# and .Net web development.
They should also have an enthusiasm for development and should possess the passion and desire to embrace development challenges. Working alongside other Web Developers you must be able to demonstrate key skills in the following:
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.Net developing web based solutions
- Experience of developing e-commerce websites would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding of the MVC framework
- Working with SQL Server 2008+, using views and stored procedures
Non-essential but beneficial:
· Experience with Web services (SOAP), Entity Framework and AJAX technologies
· Previous commercial experience of working within a web development agency
· An understanding of HTML 5 and CSS3
· Demonstrable experience of working as part of multi-disciplined teams
· Demonstrable experience of delivering projects to agreed specifications
· High level analytical, verbal and written presentation skills
You should have the ability to work closely with clients and well under pressure against tight deadlines.
It may also be an advantage to demonstrate commercial experience including examples of written code.
Based in Mansfield just to the north of Nottingham you will be joining a professional web agency that utilize the latest technologies to build and service professional, real world marketing and web solutions. This role would therefore suit an experienced individual with a passion for technology who is looking to make a real impact within a talented development team.
Wage – up to £40,000 – Depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced Web Designer
As a Web Designer, you will be expected to evolve and develop new technologies and push the boundaries of web design. With strong graphic skills and coding experience, have experience in designing websites, creating intuitive user experiences and working closely with developers to bring it all to life. You will be helping to develop front end technologies that work seamlessly with our new core.
- Adobe Creative Skills
- HTML / CSS
- Video editing
- Site Testing
Wage up to £23k – £30k depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time