Digital Marketing Manager
Do you love all things digital? Are you looking to develop your career in digital marketing and help carry out campaigns for a dynamic agency, operating across multiple platforms? If so, then we may just have the perfect job for you.
Full-service marketing agency ‘Eventure Internet’ has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy marketing team working on a wide range of digital campaigns.
You will be primarily be responsible for the review and updates of on-page ranking factors across a portfolio of E-commerce websites. You will be required to monitor and maintain the health of these sites, providing clear instructions to development teams when changes are required.
In addition, you will be expected to identify and report any additional SEO opportunities to clients on a monthly basis. You will also be involved in managing the day-to-day running of our portfolio of PPC campaigns including strategy, updates and optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain the organic health of our clients
- Manage SEO and SEM campaigns
- Use of SERP and similar digital marketing tools
- Maintain good relationships with clients by offering digital marketing advice
- Analysing performance of campaigns/ clients and reporting
- Keeping on top of industry news
- Testing new strategies/ tools
- Ideally a Business/ Marketing background
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Experienced with web, social media,
You’ll need a positive attitude, plenty of enthusiasm, a sharp eye for detail, great organisational skills and, above all – a sunny disposition. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in digital and most of all an appetite to get stuck in and become an integral member of the team. If that sounds like you, get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Experienced Web Developer
We are seeking a C# / .NET Web Developer to join a busy development environment working on the latest e-commerce, content management and e-learning projects.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable with C# and .Net web development.
They should also have an enthusiasm for development and should possess the passion and desire to embrace development challenges. Working alongside other Web Developers you must be able to demonstrate key skills in the following:
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.Net developing web based solutions
- Experience of developing e-commerce websites would be a distinct advantage
- An understanding of the MVC framework
- Working with SQL Server 2008+, using views and stored procedures
Non-essential but beneficial:
· Experience with Web services (SOAP), Entity Framework and AJAX technologies
· Previous commercial experience of working within a web development agency
· An understanding of HTML 5 and CSS3
· Demonstrable experience of working as part of multi-disciplined teams
· Demonstrable experience of delivering projects to agreed specifications
· High level analytical, verbal and written presentation skills
You should have the ability to work closely with clients and well under pressure against tight deadlines.
It may also be an advantage to demonstrate commercial experience including examples of written code.
Based in Mansfield just to the north of Nottingham you will be joining a professional web agency that utilize the latest technologies to build and service professional, real world marketing and web solutions. This role would therefore suit an experienced individual with a passion for technology who is looking to make a real impact within a talented development team.
Salary: Based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Please use the contact form to register your interest.